The average program cost to produce each Kids Against Hunger meal is $0.25.
Each bag of food (390 grams) includes six one-cup servings.
Each 32 lb. box of food holds 36 bags of food. That is the equivalent of 216 meals at a program cost of only $50. Each 40 ft. container load of food includes 285,120 meals or 40 pallets of food at a program cost of approx. $65,000.
Packing to End Hunger Fundraiser
- Packing to End Hunger
- RAISING FUNDS for your group
- 25% profit to your community on all sales
- Creating a VOLUNTEER Community
- PACK the food that you sell or KAH will have it packed for your group.
- DONATING food to local food shelves
If we told you that volunteering two hours of your time to package our meals could result in enough meals to feed a child for a whole year, would you believe it? And that you can have lots of fun while doing it?